Songs that cheer

China
What song do you sing to yourself when you need cheering up?
@zeroflashx2 (2489)
There's only one song that comes into my mind if I want to cheer myself up and lift my spirits high. Judy Garlands rendition of Somewhere over the rainbow. I can still imagine here singing in Wizard of Oz. I usually sing it when I'm alone and relaxing. Oftentimes when I'm lying down. It really calms me down and make me feel better.
The best songs that help put me in a better mood are.. Glory/Us by Acceptance Moneytalks by ACDC Girl's Not Grey by AFI Move Along by All American Rejects A Day Late by Anberlin Secret Crowds by Angels & Airwaves Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold Another Postcard by The Barenaked Ladies All You Need Is Love by The Beatles Come Together by The Beatles And that's just some of the songs on my actual list, lol.
@risris24 (712)
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love You, So please don't take my sunshine away! I don't know, for some reason I laughw hen I sing it, so it always cheers me up. Then I get on a roll and just start singing it reapeatedly and louder and faster each time and everyone gets annoyed!