Do you like walking in the rain?

@alkurishy (2069)
Iraq
I always love to walk in the rain especially when it is the first raining I see in every year, it is make me feel that I am washed from my problems and my all bad things I have done in the same year, that what I thought. Do you like walking in the rain? and why?
Hello alkurishy, Yes I like to walk in the rain, when I go the shops and I forget to take umbrella I get soaking wet.But sometimes the raid get too much when it every day, it is now raining where I am and windy, its like aautunm here. Yes it cleanse you in many ways and the you feel fresh in you mind again and happy. Tamara
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Hello Tamara, Yes I think in some way the rain can wash all what you got from broblems and warries and feel you are reborne as photograygirl say. Thank you.
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
well yeah when im still young..i did a lot of times and like the feeling too especially if together with friends...but as i grow older..i guess it fades away..i mean i dont like walking in the rain now and afterward catch colds
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Well there are no relation between getting younger and walking in the rain, but maybe you are right that you may catch colds, lol. Thank you.
@checapricorn (16065)
When I was younger, I love and enjoy walking in the rain with my Sister and friends but now, I just love watching the rain, I don't think so I can manage now to handle the coldness..LOL! I maybe want to try it again but I do know when.LOL!
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
I hope you can try it again but if you got cold I am not responsable, lol. Thank you for your response and have a nice day.
hahahahaha..you are funny! I will not report you if ever I will be sick! Joke..hahahha!Thanks!
@williamjisir (22900)
walking in the rain - yes, i love to walk in the rain, but not heavy rain, because i do not like to get me wet all over
Good morning, dear alkurishy. I love to walk in the rain, fine and small rain, but not heavy rain. I do not like to get me wet all over by the rain. I love the smell in the rain though.
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Yes that is what I mean when walking in the rain, not walking in heavy rain or you will got cold and flu, lol. Thank you.
The problem I have with walking in he rain is that I do not see very well, and I can not walk hat well either, so the combination of he wo problems with rain added will probably cause me to trip and fall on the sidealk. Walking in the rain for me is dangerous.
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Sad to know that, because walking in the rain is so wonderful thing to do. Thank you.
I used to love walking under the rain... when the air is still fresh, the sky is still clean. Now? Get wet under the rain and you'll get a severe cold. The pollution in the air is turning rain into acid rain.
@ShepherdSpy (8561)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
I live in Ireland..Walking in the DRY is unusual here! I like walking in the rain,as long as my shoes don't squelch!
Not really! Only because we get that much rain here it just gets boring and instead when the sun comes out it is much nicer to stroll in the sun whilst listening to birds singing or smell fresh cut grass! It's ok when it's been really hot and then a quick shower cools everything down but I do prefer the sunny walk!! lol x
• Bangladesh
i love to walk in the rain. no metter its the first or last or in the middle. rain rain rain its my my fevourite time of the year.
Yes, I love walking in the rain. I like the cold feeling while walking.
@toogle (344)
i love rain and walking in really feel good. i like exercising and playing in rain very much because when you play or exercise in rain you will never get tired easily.
@cjgrooms (4456)
If it is a nice gentle rain, yes but the rain we usually get comes with thunder and lighting and that i don't like!
@petiksmode (2986)
jus couple of hours ago i was caught stranded by the rain...i was about to go to work when the rain comes and apparently i dont have umbrella so i watied until it sets...but it seems that it will not sets so soon i decided to walk my way under the rain (though it is not as hard as it was minutes ago)becoz i am already late for work..gladly rain didnt go hawling heheheh...
@SHAMRACK (8521)
Dear friend, If I am feeling so hot and not much cool and I am healthy I would like to walk in rain. I used to play football and cricket in rain when I was a kid. Even now also I like to play in rain and I do often walk in the rain if I forget to take my umberalla. I also like the wind before rain the atomosphere before the rain come may be the just before few minutes of rain starting to pour water. I do also enjoy the beauty of rain. Too much of rain makes really boring for me. I would like a week to be rainy and next week to be summer or hot. I do not too hot a normal one is always nice.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
As a child it was exciting, but not anymore-these days I feel a little hydrophobic, any cold water on body just kills me almost! No I dont like rain on me anymore