hating someone because of nothing. did this happen to you?

@neilchua (888)
i bet you hate someone who has done something wrong to you. it's natural. but sometimes there's just a person who you do not know and will not bother knowing because you already hate them from the first time you've seen them. they did not do anything to you but you just hate them, period. weird huh? maybe it's because of our instinct. but sometimes fate has a twist. the person you hate with no reason at all will become one of your trusted friend. even weirder. lol
sorr neilchua I have never hated anyone because of nothing, it had to have a reason, and perhaps I hated that person because he or she had done something very wrong, and hurt a lot of innocent people. like I hated a doctor who had been very careless and removed my friends gallbladder instead of her infected appendix causing her to die of peritonitis before the correct surgery could be performed. I have never hated for no reason ever.
@neilchua (888)
oh hatley sorry to hear that.
@risris24 (712)
Hate is a strong word, so for me I would rather use dislike, but in any case, yes that has happened to me as well as I have seen that with many other people. I think it is contributed to the fact that people base their opinions of others on first impressions and also based on what they have heard from others about a person, rather than getting to know someone first and obtaining their own opinion of them.
@neilchua (888)
my bad, i think dislike will be more appropriate. thanks
@alokn99 (5717)
I have not hated anyone . There are things which which people have done which I have disliked. I would rather look at a way of improving that situation or just neglecting it if I cant so anything to it. But I have seen a few people I know who become the way that you have described, and it sort of becomes an obsession with them to deal with the people they hate. I certainly would not like to be like that.
@Balozi (244)
• Kenya
I agree with you. I have asked myself why. U meet someone and just have them for on apparent reason, only to discover later that the person is a wonderful man or woman. Shame! Perhaps its the way they made a sneer, twisted their mouths, name it.
@lilybug (21145)
Hate is a strong word. There are people that I instantly dislike as soon as I meet them though. Some people just give off bad first impressions other people I continue to dislike.