What would you do?

Tomorrow is Saturday... It's another blessed day... Do you have plans of going out or hanging around with friends? Is going to church to thank God a part of your routine? How do you spend your weekends?
@nupats (3564)
well tomorrow is a very close friends daughters birthday so we actually just intend going there and spending the day over with them...no party just we 4-5 couples who are more like a family..they have moved to another part of the city and are very far so i guess a nice ocassion to travel and at the same time catch up on old times..
@mykmari_08 (2465)
Unlike the previous Saturdays and weekends, I hope that tomorrow will be a fun-filled day not only for me and my husband, but more so for our daughter who is turning three next month. My husband will be celebrating his 26th birthday tomorrow. Aside from this, we've just brought our daughter here in the city with us last week. She had been with my in-laws for more than a month. Last week, July 3, Thursday to be exact, we went to the province to bring her to a native female massager / healer. Luckily, she's well again and we were able to bring her along. Our daughter had convulsions last July 2 which prompted us to go there. My in-laws panicked and initially brought her for a check-up with the local hospital. Unfortunately, results were due for Saturday last week. So, we have decided to go out tomorrow to have quality time with her.