Am I too old for video games

Ireland
Hey guys im a 16 year old boy who is addicted to video games, I have a great social life but id prefer to be at home on a saturday night then out with friends do you think im too old for gaming or is it normal?
@teka44 (3423)
• Brazil
Hi amythwicks, welcome to mylot and I hope that you enjoy a lot your stay here. I don't think that you are too old for gaming because I would be your mother and I love gaming. I like to play games on computer also. So what? It is fun and it doesn't have right age for have fun. All people can have fun. Is better to you to stay at home gaming on the contrary of go out to drink or something else. Take your fun and be happy. Cheers and welcome.
thanx a mill 4 the comment i appreciate every post!
@rampancy (67)
I'm 19 and I'm a girl, and I'm a hardcore gamer. Gaming is for everyone, no matter their age, race, gender, or background. If you like to do it, do it. You know who created the games we're playing? Adults. 30, 40 years old. You know what else? They play them, too. Gamers come in all ages. Don't ever let anyone tell you you're "too old" for something because that's just their opinion. You make your own decisions and do what you wanna do. Played the new GTA yet?
ah thanx 4 the comment its a relief theres people out there who have the same thoughts as myself on these topics! the new GTA is brilliant but when you finish the game its hard to keep playing it because its nothing without the old cheats which made san andreas so much fun! anywho i really appreciate the comment!