Do you ever feel like having a "Makeover " ?

@missbdoll (1168)
Australia
Do you ever feel bored and feel like a makeover ? New hair style, or colour ? Maybe a change of warbrode ? What would you like to change ?
There are lots of times I'd like to change my hair color but I usually just get highlights so I don't have to go through the hassle of dyeing it all the time. I like to experiment with new makeups and clothes. I would probably try new things more often if I had the money. When I feel like I need a mini makeover I hit the makeup counters at the mall and ask for one. A good way to try new things is to have someone else do your makeup because they'll probably do it completely different than you do and you'll get to see yourself in a new light. It's free and it's fun.
What a fabulous idea! It's one of the things on me self-indulgence list, if I ever get hold of some extra money! I'm stuck with my white hair, because I'm allergic to hair coloring. I want to re-learn what makeup and clothes are right for me. I haven't changed much in 30 years or more! I did change to mineral makeup, which I love, and the clothes are substantially larger, but still just classics. You've made me want this more than ever!
@ANTIQUELADY (36468)
my whole body. lol guess i'll leave the hair alone, it's naturally curly , can't do anything w/it in theis hot humid waether. don't go anywhere much so don't need any clothe. it's just this little fat body that gets me & i'm working on that. lost 7 lbs., need to lose 70.
@tyc415 (5706)
I would love to have a makeover for myself and I would tell them to do whatever they wanted. I am not one who is picky about my hair or clothes and maybe someone who knows what they are doing could help me for sure. I really don't think though that there would be much they could do to help me.
haha, all the time! I really want to dye my hair. When I have some extra money I probably will.