What is your biggest Mylot pet peeve?

Is there something about the Mylot community that just annoys you to no end? I love Mylot and the friends I've made, but I get extremely annoyed at those who only post to up their numbers, and their posts are of no substance or quality. This just infuriates me. I am here to share advice, and recieve advice and chat with friends, not to up my number of posts. I find it disrespectful when someone responds to your discussion with such a weak comment like "I don't know". Well gee, if you don't know, why did you respond in the first place??? What is your biggest pet peeve on Mylot?
I do not like it when they give their money links! I do not like it when they answer and it has nothing to do with what you are talking about!
Luckily I don't run into those much anymore, now that I'm not posting on the make money interests. Although once or twice someone has posted a link in one of my discussions that wasn't even about money. How rude!
@lilybug (21145)
I don't know! Ok kidding. It really annoys me when they do that too. OR when someone responds to your discussions with something that does not have anything to do with the topic. I will sometimes start more than one discussion in an interest back to back, but it gets annoying when you see someone post 10 discussions in a row in an interest that are not that much different from each other.
You are too funny!! Yes I've seen the same thing. It's like you have 5 or 6 questions that can all fit in the same discussion, but they will make each question a new discussion, and not eleborate on it.