Will you obey if your spouse

makes a command on you to do something? You may say it depends. But will you like to be commanded, by anybody? Some are quite submissive and some are not.
@ravinskye (8242)
my husband is very passive. he doesn't command me to do anything. if he did i'd tell him where he could stick it. i wouldn't take commands from anyone. if he didn't want me to do something or wanted me to do something all he would have to do is ask. i'd do anything for him as long as he treats me with respect.
@bellis716 (4804)
The bible plainly states that the husband is the head of the woman, as Christ is head of the church. This has sometimes caused problems in our house because my husband is not a practicing Christian. For the most part, we get along well, but occasionally he will ask me to do something that I know is not right, such as tell a falsehood for convenience sake. That is one time when I will not obey.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,queen!None of the couple can stand a command.relationship would effect if any of them takes the upper hand and dictate over the other.everybody has his/her self respect and in a relationship that counts much.so whatever the circumstance may be neither the wife nor the husband say anything harsh which effect the sentiment.all problems can be solved if approached politely.so why command?thanx.
@n30wing (4768)
I don't like to command my wife in the future. Cause for me men and women are equal. Women have the right to say no. They also get tired like men. They do a lot of things also even their at home. Attending to children is not that easy task,making a budget and thinking of how to make it all ends meet. Have a nice day!
@goldeneagle (6774)
she better LOL
@chenmeiyi (973)
I don't like someone always take the upper hand of me including my husband. If i think his commands right and making sense,i will do as he told willingly. Actually in life we all know what we can do,what we cannot do.
I would not take easily to someone bossing me around. My boyfriend would never demand anything of me, if he wanted a favor, perhaps I would do it, but never will I be commanded! Same goes for me, if I wanted something that was in grasp for him to do, I would ask politely, not make him feel bad.
@checapricorn (16065)
Hi snake, My husband is not that way...He will always do it even if I am close to the thing that he need, he will stand and pick it up..LOL! Sometimes, I will offer and get it for him..He grow up very independent...But, I take commands really as long as with respect of course..I will be resenting when I will not be treated well...LOL!
@Valenas (1509)
I do not believe that anyone in a relationship should command the other to do ANYTHING. I also don't think that the other should do what the person commands them to do. There is a difference between, "Make me a sandwich," and "If you go into the kitchen later, could you make me a sandwich?" If I was in a relationship, I definitely wouldn't do it. I would not want the other person to get into the habit of making commands.