Computer Tutorial please!

I need some guide, troubleshooting or something like that. Im planning to buy PC upgrades but then I cant buy them all because of some financial breakthrough^^..heres the thing...I dont have enough money to buy RAM and video Card which cause me to decide buying just one item..the RAM or the video card. Im currently having a Intel Core duo 3.0 processor and all i need is a good gaming performance and for photoshop purposes, that includes Adove illustrator by the way. Im thinking which is which shud I buy a 1 Gif video card or (2) 1 gig of RAM...Please if you have any idea Pm me or respond to this..you can forward me a mail, Id appreciate it if you would..Thank you very much!
@sags2008 (128)
it should be both of them necessary to buy because you are gamer addict and photoshop artist... my advice to you is to earned some money to buy both of them for your personal used. in game and art
Hey, thats a bit....harsh or something..but thanks anyway....i mean, i am a gamer..maniac...^^ thank you very much for that sags!~
@nahidbd (731)
• Bangladesh
The best thing would be buy the RAM first and look for AGP next. 1GB RAM is very essential for today's software and games.If you buy only AGP without upgrading the ram, you wouldn't be able to use the full performance of your AGP. After buying RAM, try for at leas nVidia 8400 or ATI 3450 PCI express cards which costs about $50 if you are looking for gaming(entry level).
Thank you very much for the response, that help a lot..
@ishralene09 (2260)
That's hard. Either way if you don't have a built-in VGA then there will be no display, that's a thing to consider. Anyways, give me the specs of your computer right now. A powerful processor you got there. But for my initial look I'll say go for the RAM first, and buy like 512mb or 256mb video cards. The processor delivers already, that's powerful enough. A lower capacity video card would only mess up frame rate at that rate. Pls respond with the current specs of your PC to see which one is appropriate. And for adobe, a 256mb video will do, even a 128.
i have 64mb built in video card here, and of course that dsplays even wthout video card installed..thank you very much..my motherboard is ASUS p4s800-mx , im sorry i cannot give you the link because im kinda busy, ill go look for the site with infos about it later..thank you very much!
I don't know much about the computer or its technicalities but I think it would be best to buy the RAM first since adobe is a such a memory eater.