my star up to 8,it's yellow,i love it,haha...

China
Mylot always give me some surprise,today i just post, i found my star colour is change to yellow,i am so excite, i am very lucky that can communicate with people who are come from around of world,i love mylot more and more,,hoping everybody in mylot have a good time
@jinxky (2251)
wow congrats & good for you it means your improving keep on posting discussions like this so that you will reach the blue star soon.. goodluck
If i can be a red star as you i just satisfy.i will keep posting
@jinxky (2251)
hehehe goodluck to you
@chenmeiyi (973)
congratulations,today,i found something strange in mylot earnings,my earning totally now is 3.66USD, but it describles my participation makes up 3.65USD,i don't know where the extra 0.01 comes from. and it is also not from referal,i am puzzled.
Don't care it!I never undertood context of earnings,because my goal is not earning.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
congs! I have dropped from the red star to star 8! I was in the red star 9 for a long long time! Infact i loved star 9 more than star 10
why?it seems you must hard response