When did you "grow up?"

I am 23. I still think about "when I grow up I will....." When did you reach your point in life where you knew you were "grown up?" Or do you ever? Thank you for your insights!
I am 26 and I have yet to have that feeling of knowing I've finally grown up. Honestly, I think it's a good thing to never grow up! I am one who thinks you should never lose that kid mindset. Of course there are some things in your life when you need to act like a grown up and be one like going to work, paying bills, owning a house, a car, starting a family, etc but if you keep that kid mentality at times your life can only be more enjoyable. My Dad acts like a kid all the time and he is one of the happiest people I know! :o) So I think in a way it's good to "grow up" but at the same time, stay young. :o)
@chenmeiyi (973)
i am 19 now,actually 18,i think when i was 17 i feel myself grow up and begin to know how to study hard,how to motivate myself,how to encourage myself,how to relieve myself,how to really help others at the cost of my benefit,how to organize a group, how to cope with complicated things,how to adapt myself to different situations,how to make money,how to spend money appropritely,how to love a boy,how to make my parents happy,so many how to,so many ,so many, hope u can handle what u face in life. take care.
@AshleyHasan (1024)
I am 26 years onld now and I do sometimes think when did I grow up but my hub still says that your not grown up you will still think like a child LOL... may be with in next 2 or 3 years I will grow up and even my hub says I am grown.ha ha!
@ersmommy1 (12598)
I will let you know when my children are grown. I still have my days. I think we all do. Most days though I have to be the grown up and make decisions that affect my family. It can be sobering.
@Valenas (1509)
I do not ever want to grow up. I have a job, and I am looking for a better one, but between school and workdays, I am going to probably act just as immature as I always do. I know when I need to act like an adult, and when I can act as silly as I always do. My friends and I still play video games with each other, and we still read manga and watch anime and other cartoons.