What if anything would you change about mylot?

I have had this bouncing around in my mind for awhile now, and I think we should post something so they can have ideas about how to improve the site. There is only one thing for me that would improve this site and that to get an edit button for posting and commenting. I hate typos. HATE them. They bug the crap outta me, but I have yet to figure out how NOT to make them. I blame it on my fat fingers. lol. So what would you change?
@shelly43 (1197)
i would like to rearrange my friends hat i have a lot in common with up o my top friends so i can get to there pages.. hugsss
@shelly43 (1197)
i will redo this, im on my laptop and im not touching the keys hard enough lol..so my answer to your question is i would like to rearrange my friends list so that all the ones i have things in commom with, could be moved to my front page.. that way i can go straight to their page.. thats better lol
Hi, Tanniebabe! There are two things I'd change. One would be a way to edit once a discussion has been posted, and you notice an error you missed before. The other wuld be guidelines telling us how much we earn for each thing we do.
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
I would like to see a button to edit your posts.. I sometimes am too fast with my posts and forget to post something.. So I need to make another post for that part :D For the rest, I don't know what I would change :D Have a good day..