Grape Protector?

Kay Gray Grape Vine - This area really looks nicer now.
@webeishere (36353)
here is a shot of the new layout for my Kay Gray Grapevine. Awhile back I added the bricks making a couplwe layers and 2 side boxes for Black Eyed Susans. Now I've added 2 solar powered lights and my trusty gnome to protect them. From what I have no idea but it sure is cute looking. Do you have a garden gnome at all? If so do you leave it in the same spot all the time? I find ,myself moving my lawn ornaments around a lot to add a change to the yard/gardens appearance actually. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
I'm waiting to see a pink flamingo in your yard Grandpa Bob! C'mon, you could bring a little Florida aura to your yard. LOL I don't care if it is tacky or not, someday if I actually get a house, I'm breaking out a pink flamingo for all who care to see! : )
@tyc415 (5706)
pink flamingo's - Taken at the Ft.Worth zoo.
AmbiePam, here are a few for you to enjoy until you get a house and can have your own.
I like them, thanks!
@webeishere (36353)
Pink Flamingos - A bit fuzzy but they wouldn't stay still for me.
There may be 50 of them come October 8th actually. I want to do this for my wifes 50th B-Day. But heres some from the Como Zoo I went to recently. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@tyc415 (5706)
We don't have any gnomes and we also don't have any lawn ornaments. They might get stolen around here unless they were really hidden then people couldn't see the pretty things. Do those soalr powered lights work good? Also how long do they shine after a good day of sunshine on them?
@webeishere (36353)
My neighborhood is fairly decent. Noone has stolen my lawn ornaments to this day. They shine for 8 hours or more after a good charging from the sunshine. they are not for light as much as they are for looks really. But they do light fairly well though. The lawn ornaments get really faded from the sunlight. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@webeishere (36353)
I just heard on tonights news that a house a city away had a few solar lights stolen. they were the color changing type that cost about $10 each. They were in an 84 year old widowers yard. Unreal. Had to be kids I'd guess. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@KrauseHome (36752)
Well, it sure would be nice to have space to do something like this, but for now we live in a Condo so we do not have any space to really do anything with. But what you have done does look very nice. You do have a Creative Green thumb.
@webeishere (36353)
WOW! You have dig through my discussions didn't you. Thanks as well for bringing up older ones for more responses possibly. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@brimia (6584)
That's a nice set-up you've got there. Very cute. We don't have a gnome or really any other lawn ornament except a bird bath but that stays in one place unless it falls over. :-)
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks. I try to make my garden and flower beds etc nice looking. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Nope, I have no gnomes, but I do have a bunny sprinkler. Your gnome must be related to the Travelocity gnome, in that he loves to travel.
@webeishere (36353)
Awww cute sounding. I have a bunny & squirrel lawn ornaments also out front. It is his nephew actually. the Boblocity Gnome HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@underdogtoo (9591)
Your grape looks great. I do believe you will need a lot more places for them to climb and cling to. Grapes grow fast. Cheers!!
@1grnthmb (2063)
I do not have a garden gnome but I have a concrete cat that protects my plants. It is not to far from the front door and people always think it is real and reach down to pet it and find that it is cold and hard.