Huh???

@payout (3722)
If you haven't seen my "wot! 100 POst Discussions well yeah it's awesome but I have notice that every time i upload a photo for my discussion it doesn't seem to work it shows it and stuff and etc. but when I look at my discussion public wise, well after i post it it's not there ..? Is this just me or is this happening to other mylotters..? so Confused.. =/
@jinxky (2251)
well yeah i also experienced it too. maybe you upload it anywhere coz sometimes when im uploading pictures & i'm answering on a different thread, my picture will be attach on the different thread that is not supposed to be there lol
@payout (3722)
Oh ha ha thats just Awkward.. I was thinking it might be my Browser or something, HUmm I guess not. thanks for your response and your word of help take care and keep posting my awesome friend.. :D
I do not know, because I had tried to attach an image to a response, but after I came back to see my response, it wasn't there. I asked one of the fellow mylotters to tell me about it, but none of them told me and I just let it go because I also noted that it took time longer than normal to attach an image which is something i cannot afford because the internet speeds here are not so good and it takes a lot of time so I juat gave up... hope you get your problem solved.. bourne
@fwangaa (3058)
yes,and i don't add my picture to my dicussion to.i don't find the program that could add a photo to my discussion,but at the beginning i come in mylot ,i could add it to my discussion,but now i even cann't find the program.
@dhangski (3194)
First of all, Congratulations for achieving your 100th post. In order for you to post images in your discussions, you need to have 200 posts. It comes along with your authority to use the mylot code. Hope I had helped you. HUGZ!