My cat Nova picture

Nova - My cat Nova in a cute pose.
@MH4444 (2161)
Here is a cute picture of my cat Nova. Tell me what you think. I hope you all get a grin out of it. I caught him in this pose by himself and had to catch a picture to share with you all.
@leenie50 (3992)
Ok now I see him. He's a beautiful cat. I used to have lots of cats over my lifetime. Now my husband is allergic and I can't have any. I really miss having a cat or 2 or 3. leenie
@MH4444 (2161)
Thank-you. I love him. I couldn't ever give up my cats. They are snuggle bunnies. (and I like that). Their purr is the best sound.
@leenie50 (3992)
The last litter my last female cat had was amazing. She was only 7 months old and a small cat. She had six kittens!! I was shocked. Her first born, I named Cruiser. The day after birth, he came crawling out of the closet to find Delilah, his mommy. His eyes weren't open yet, but he followed her scent. Of course I kept him. I took so many pictures and video of all the kittens and their antics. I had more fun and laughs with them. I really miss my cats. Maybe someday. Just wanted to share that. leenie
@leenie50 (3992)
MH, I don't see Nova!! leenie
@MH4444 (2161)
Thank-you, I think he's a cutie too. I really wonder what was going through his mind as he sat in front of the calculator.
@MaasK1 (133)
• France
That is a very beautiful cat, thank you for sharing with us your beautiful pics.
@hopejordan (3566)
Hi there MH4444 your cat is so cute the photo of the cat i have is not my cat but cats are so cute i wish i got pictures of my cats when i had a chance but i dont have a camara but the thing is my cats are so cute as well take care happy postings.
Your cat is gorgious I love the grey and white on him. Your lucky to have gotten a pose just like you did for most cats are not that good unless there asleep and don't know your takeing th picture. My cat Butterball who is a year and 5 1/2 mon ths old now is black and white cutest loveable cat. He defineatly is a momma's boy is with me at all times except for when he has to go out side to do his prowling like most cats do. Cat's are the best pet I think enjoy your cat and have fun take care. :)
@MH4444 (2161)
I love the name Butterball. You have to share the story on that name. Cute! I know, he's a character. The first time I took him to the vet he was crawling everywhere. I was a bit embarrassed. The vet laughed and said of him:" he not shy is he?" Not one bit.
cats - a few kittens playing
well ur cat nova sure looks pretty & seems he/she got a pretty caring owner tooo...so wat do u feed ur cat extra other thn fish & milk?
@MH4444 (2161)
He is lactose intolerant so he can't have milk. Actually most cats are. He loves any fish though. He also loves chips when I have them he always sits on the floor and looks at me with those sad kitty eyes. (knowing full well I can't resist).