Has this ever happened to you? "Phantom" log-in changes??

@James72 (26829)
Australia
My wife has just set up an account and started using myLot as well. What is really strange is that on two occasions now, when you refresh a page the account seems to log out of her account and into mine or vice versa. So what this has meant is that on two occasions now, I have published a response to a topic that I thought was in my own account but it was in heres; and she has posted tow responses to topics that SHE thought was in her account but it ended up being in mine?? We are both very different people concerning how we write as English is my wife's second language; so the differences are obvious! Am I the only person this has happened to? I am not sure how this happened and now we check and double check who we are logged in as before either of us post anything! I am interested to know if this is a freak occurrence or if it is something that others have experienced too?
That would be a problem. My wife and I have never had that happen. But, computers are computers and people program them.
@James72 (26829)
Ok. So thankfully it seems that I now have another case of someone with two people accessing myLot as different users from the one computer. Yet my case still seems to be unique. I will see if it continues to happen tonight when I go home and go from there I think! Thanks for responding.
@richiem (3646)
It had never happened to me as I am the only one who uses this computer and member of myLot. I guess the network or myLot program have a difficulty remembering who is who. If you have checked the "remember me" button, try unchecking it. Or you haven't checked it, try checking it. And see what happens. Have a nice day!
@riyasam (16571)
it has never happened to me in mylot .but i have noticed such a glitch in another site where myself and my sister both are members.i am sometimes logged into her account.have a good day.
@James72 (26829)
Hmmm. I wonder how it happens then? Maybe we should each use different browsers when using the same computer? Generally I use my office computer while she uses the laptop at home so it is only recently really that we have started to use the same PC in the evenings. Thanks for responding.