The Biggest Idiot Of Us All!!!

By JJ
@myklj999 (48062)
So I've felt pretty safe with the assumption that I'm pretty much the number 1 idiot here. I started the category, and post in it faithfully. Imagine my horror when suddenly I am now #2!!! So I'd like everyone to give a round of applause to heatherfeather80, the new Queen of the Idiots and our new ruler! Take a bow, heatherfeather!
This is a funny topic! I am not sure, should I say congradulations to Heatherfeather80? Coming in Second place is no so bad! LOL
@LadyMarissa (12160)
Second place is TERRIBLE when you want to be the King of the Idiots!!!
@myklj999 (48062)
Yes, heatherfeather deserves our congratulations. She won her place fair and square; unlike me, who is trying this sneaky discussion praising her in an attempt to regain my crown!
She will never be the wiser, when your sneaking around in your stealth ninja outfit! LOL
Wow. I think I am in the number 7 spot of the idiots here. Congratulations to heatherfeather80. Just want to ask: why her? not you? :) lol
I am thinking I am in number 7. but I am really not. lol
@myklj999 (48062)
She has been faithfully posting discussions in this interest; she did work hard to get it, I admit.
@sweetie1026 (1723)
I' new here but i like it and i'm having a good laugh!Congratulations to you heatherfeather80!I'm just curious mykj999 how did it happen?
@myklj999 (48062)
She's a serious contender. She's posted several discussions under this topic lately. I think her last topic about drunk driving put her over the top.
oh my.. MY sincere contributions to be considered for the much coveted post. I highly contend the selection.. ofcourse, after SINCERE applauses to heatherfeather80, I dont know how she was selected in the first place, though. AND, my sincere sympathies also to myklj999.. for losing the post. I would now, like to ask for a division of votes.. I stand to win! to be the BEST IDIOT ever. Lols. THIS is the best fun -- i could get.. online. thankyou.
@myklj999 (48062)
There's a lost of serious competition this year for the coveted "idiot crown".
@mjmlagat (3171)
HaHaHa!!! Cheers to you Both! Anyway, you are making most of us all happy!
@myklj999 (48062)
Yes, the "been an idiot" category for the most part is fun to read and post in.
@freedomg (1684)
Congrats to Heather we are very happy for you. My sincerest sympathy and respect to myklj999 for losing his place but handling the loss in such a dignified manner.
@LadyMarissa (12160)
Dignified??? He's whining like a 2 year old!!! Can't you hear him???
@Opal26 (17684)
By the way you all everyone is busy worrying about Mikey that nobody has noticed that our Queen is missing! Has she been kidnapped?
@myklj999 (48062)
Thank you freedong; I am attempting to underhandedly regain my throne even as we speak. And yes Opal, I have noticed her abscence; I really thought we'd have heard from her by now...
@Kat4676 (474)
I am sure you are an excellent idiot mykl ;) WTG heatherfeather80, #1 in the idiot discussions (no offense or anything just think it's a great topic)! I never seen this topic before or I would have posted in here also :)
@myklj999 (48062)
I created this topic a few weeks ago to tell a story that wouldn't really fit anywhere else; it's been a lot of fun.
@Kat4676 (474)
I just added a topic called "been embarrassed" under things I have done with my life. I thought it would be fun and give everyone a good laff as I didn't know where to put it lol. I like your topic :D
@dizzblnd (3073)
Well mykl.. you'll always be #1 idiot in my book Don't worry.. she'll eventually slip up and post something intelligent
@myklj999 (48062)
@dizzblnd (3073)
Oh and congrats heather on knocking a male off of his throne -Ducks, runs and
@Opal26 (17684)
Well, I guess you've been out idioted by someone who is more of an idiot than you! Congrats to heatherfeather80, now reigning Queen of the Idiots! I bow to her majesty the Queen! I have noticed that my rating seems to be droping too. I was #7 and then I have now noticed that I am #20! I can't believe that there are people that are more of an idiot that me! This category has gotten way too popular mykl! Even though you started it I guess you will have to work a bit harder to take back the crown! I think heatherfeather80 is going to be a tough one to beat!
@Opal26 (17684)
oh yeah! I'm #6! I must've done something stupidier than I thought to get back up there! I'm still an idiot of pretty high ranking! yeah me!
@myklj999 (48062)
I always enjoy finding out I'm more of an idiot than I thought I was, don't you? I'm waiting for heather to pop in today and see she has stolen my crown; but I'm hoping to take it back tomorrow with this discussion. (Okay, I admit-I'm greedy!)
She just bowed and hit her head on the table, you gotta do something good to be number 1 again.
@myklj999 (48062)
Dammit. Quick, help me drop this truck on my foot or something.
@Rosekitty (19387)
• San Marcos, Texas
Congrats Heather!..anyone who can take on The King deserves her throne..but watch out Michael will sneak it back..i bet he's stalking right now??..lol..
@myklj999 (48062)
@pyewacket (44032)
Oh MY! Say it's not so? You've be dethroned as the King of Idiots??....not fair! Oh, well, I see I'm still on the rise...I seem to be in the number 10 spot now...not bad considering I started out as number 54...Mmmm....think I can still aim for number one??
@myklj999 (48062)
Heather's pretty competitive...you'll have to break out your "A" game to beat her, I think...anything less won't do it.
Hey mykl, you need to reclaim your title. Please post something super-idiotic right now!
@myklj999 (48062)
I may get lucky-this discussion could put me back on top tomorrow, but I see I'll have to keep my eye on her.
@Ravenladyj (22920)
Well congrats to heatherfeather for reaching the status of Idiot Supremo LOL and I'm sorry that you've been bumped...But if it makes you feel any better I'm WAY less of an idiot than you....I feel a tad gipped to be honest with you LOL...
@myklj999 (48062)
Yes, it does make me feel a little better...but I want my crown back!!!