What is the strangest question you have encountered in an interview?

Have you been ever asked of questions in an interview that were irrelevant? I have been through some interviews and a question or two always seemed irrelevant. SO have you had any experience with this?
@Jhordie (5115)
I did not actually experience this one but based from my previous boss, our HR manager... He usually ask this question. "How can you describe your favorite color to a blind man who never had a chance to see even a glimpse of light since birth?" Pretty tough and pretty weird! How will you respond to that?!
I remember that question form one of your discussions my friend. Yup it's really quite tough and weird to ask that in a job interview. I remember one time when I was a student assistant the question was if you were an office supply what would you be and why? Hey might as well start that discussion
@Jhordie (5115)
Why not? I hope I could be the first one to respond on it!
@Jhordie (5115)
Thanks for being your BR here... I do appreciate it so much! God bless you bro! Again, Thank you so much for making my day complete!
@ayessa (1586)
I have gotten lots of irrelevant questions on the interviews that I had before and the most recent was... "Do you think Gloria (Phil. President) should resign?" I almost want to ask myself if I was in a media or press interview due to that question.
Yup I agree sometimes they do that to see if you know current events but most of the time it is really irrelevant. Thanks for responding.
@fwidman (11515)
I have had a few interview questions like that. The idea is to rattle you a little to catch you off guard just to see how you will react. It's actually a very good tool to see how well you can handle something different and just a tad stressful