Do you ever just sit and people watch?

When you go to the mall shopping, or restaurants and your tired. Do you ever sit in the comfy chairs? I do, and I love to people watch with my friends, or my daughter. I love to see what people are wearing, what the new stiles are. OR ARE NOT ! ! Some people dress absolutely hideous. And they think they look , Oh so GOOD. Right. Then you get the people who just got out of bed and came to the mall. What here they thinking.? And there are the girls who wear the stilettos, who can't walk in them. I wander how some of the girls can walk at all. So most of them doesn't need on heels. I really like looking at the good looking men. With the nice butts. If you people watch you know what I mean. If your a man, your looking for the girls. So tell me what do you look for when you people watch.?
@irishmist (3819)
I enjoy people watching myself, I find it fun to do when I have extra time when I'm not running around getting errands done. I like watching people shop in the super market.
People really do some dumb stuff too. Makes you wander what they were thinking. I like to act like I'm looking at my cell phone so I can get a pic. If I don't have proof sometimes your friends want believe what kind of dumb stuff you see......;-)
@1grnthmb (2063)
When I lived over in the Bay Area it was one of my favorite past time. Especially if we went over to San Francisco. There are all kinds of interesting people and such a mix of cultures. It was fun to just sit on a bench and watch all the people.
Oh, I can't imagine Watching people in bathing suits. I'll bet that is really funny. And all the different kinds of people and how they dress, and talk. Very interesting.
@Opal26 (17686)
Hey walkthetalk! I enjoy people watching too. I do the same thing. Mostly I wonder what the he** most of the were thinking when they got dressed! You have the ones that are wearing things that are way too tight and they are way too fat to even think they look good. Or like you said, the ones that jump out of bed and just go to the mall. Or the ones that put on the heels that can't walk in them. Or the ones that just wear clothes that I just don't know what they were thinking when the bought them. It's really fun when I'm with my bf who laughs at everyone and everthing. She barely needs a reason and we just keep laughing! When I'm with my more serious gf's we still have fun and laugh at people. When I'm alone I think more sarcastically and I'm meaner because I'm thinking to myself. Either way it's fun to people watch!
I know what you mean. They ask me at work, so if you were people watching what would you think about that girl walking right there walking away. Well, I'm not one to lie about anything, so I had to tell them. I wander what the freak she was thinking when she put those damn pants on. They were way too small. If she were standing there I would have told her. Someone needs to tell the poor girl.
@lynnchua (3416)
Yes I do, sometime I like to sit in a comfortable chair and watch people walking by. Look at how they dress, their hair style etc..
It is interesting to watch, and look at people. There hair styles are very strange sometimes also. Makes you wander what they were thinking. Thanks......;-)