THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU ON MYLOT,,,,,read on

@rocker21 (2717)
Sunday, August 10, 2008 $0.39 $0.00 $0.39 Monday, August 11, 2008 $0.18 $0.00 $0.18 Tuesday, August 12, 2008 $0.19 $0.00 $0.19 Thursday, August 14, 2008 $0.02 $0.00 $0.02 Totals $2.61 $0.00 $2.66 I DIDNT GET MY WEDNESDAY EARNING , MYLOT SKIPPED IT!! AND I KNOW I MYLOT DAILY HATE YOU !!MLOT!
@ferdzNK (3214)
This happened to me too Rocker, and they are right there is nothing to be alarmed of. If you notice, your earning is not directly proportional to your efforts, I mean mylot computation would distribute it so that everyone wont know how they compute it. This is of course according the FAQ to prevent gaming the earnings.
@dreamssri (1796)
well...The problem solved!! Yes! i thought this is happening to me only!! But its happening to you too and it might be happening to somebody else... This is what happened to me: i got 4 cents extra in my account.Its 15th today...Normally at 8:30 PM my earnings will get updated but two days back it didn't...I felt bad! The next day,it got updated(i mean for the day which i though was left out)!....Now,when i see the earnings,i cannot see the 15th's earnings,instead i can see only 14th's earning!! It means that the earnings update is lagging behind one day!! So,dont worry! Your every activity will be taken into account by mylot and will be credited with money.... No need to hate Mylot...I love myLot!!! Thanks, Sri
@payout (3722)
That has never happened to me before on Mylot and that is mess up and I have never heard of anyone going through this so yeah. All that has ever happen to me is MYLOT has mess with my earnings and the total is not all correct and they just change some numbers but the total seems the same but they all estimate the total and stuff so yeah just keep posting okay and no worries really if you have any more problems and really worried about this just contact Mylot and maybe they can fix your problem. Well yeah hopefully I was helpful and take care. Happy Myloting. ^_^ Payout