how many people

are alone and who would really like to have some one to love and love you back?most men are looking for woman like there mom.What is your take on this.
I'm alone but really I'de like it that way. Its not like I say no to love. its just that the pain of being hurt. I used to be one of those girls who falls head over hills with guys in a week and ive relized that i got hurt just as easily as i was falling in love. so lalty i been telling myself that i should fall in love. i think bout 50 percent of the guys are lookin for someone like there mome. some guys want a parnter. and others want the ones like there mom.
Hi mommamusic, Hey listen up girls if you come across a mand looking for someone like their mums run for your life as you will end up being a slave to them because that what some mothers do for their sons, they do everything for then and now men wants their wife to d the same, I know because I'm living it, my husband is one lazy so and so his late mother has spoiled him all his life and now I cannot not change him hsws is too damged so be carful who you choose for your partner, you want to be treated as a wife not a mother. Tamara
It is horrifically pathetic. If you are looking for your momma in a woman, then please don't marry my (yet unborn) daughter. Grow up first. Become responsible. Get a job. Become a leader. If you can't be a leader in the home...you cannot be a husband. Grow up first, then get married. Move out of mommie's house. Get a place of your own. Get a job. Get a car, or at least be working on it. Get this together even before you start DATING, let alone getting married.
hey did not mean to upset you it was just a hypothetical guestion i am a woman with grow kids,sorry.
You didn't upset me. I am opinionated. Sorry if I came across that way.