what will you expect in your wife[or] husbad.

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends i am laxmi. what will you expect in your wife or husband. am unmarried .what will we see .please response for me 1.correcter 2.money 3.looks. 4.personality thanks laxmi
@apples99 (6561)
Well, i dont expect my potential husband to be perfect but i want my partner to be responsible and kind have good since of hummer and respectful and good father to any children we might have i would like him to be able to earn a descent living so he can help support his children but most of all i want him to love me because love and understanding is the most important thing in life.
Husband is most imporant chacter of life.To expect too much from someone without giving any thingtotheris foolishness.Tomake life harmoniuswe haveto sarifice ourself.for getting the reward we will have to work hard because love begets love. money does not play any major role in life though the money isa mode of happiness butit self is not happiness.To give the regard tohusband& get regard in return.co operation also is required expection for the sucees of life It should from the both the ends .loving wife walk to her husbandin every sphere oflife.
Husband should not be considered correcter buttrue guide of your life my dear friend Luxmi.you should stand with your husband through thick & thin for the sucess of life.youshould walk step by step with him for drivingthe vehicle of life.because husband &wife is two wheel of vehicle
@apples99 (6561)
of course im very giving and loving i dont think theres any thing wrong with having a few basic expectations in a husband, and i know that being married means shearing the responsibility's as long as your expectations are reasonable and fare, i think you may have miss understood me a little i dont expect my husband to be superman i only expect him to be a good person and a good father and a good provider to his family i dont think that to much to ask im a very reasonable and understanding person and i know that love and trust is one of the most important things in a marriage but there are a lot of things to consider when you are married or getting married and i would never expect my husband to do everything alone i would most definitely make sure that im helping him and being there for the family.
hi i am veni,a husband should be a good friend first then only he would be the better husband,money and looks does not matter,how he is caring and honest in love with u is important.u will be happy if u got a jovial person as husband in life.i am lucky i found everything i want in my husband.
@apples99 (6561)
So, you said looks dont matter so i guess you dont care if he's ugly or not your right looks dont matter that much, but it helps to have a little physical attraction, lol.
@laxmi123 (949)
your response is very good.yes its correct.money and looks does not matter.only his love is mainly important friend. i understood.nice to meet you.i think your husband is very lucky person. thanks for your response
I do don't expect too much that isn't hard to accomplish. I want a man who is respectful, nice, funny, intelligent, good to me, loving, gentle, offers stability, compatible with me, and caring. My boyfriend is all of those things, and he is also attractive, but looks do not matter at all to me, so I will never have that quality on a list of things I expect for someone that I marry, the personality and good stability should be the most important aspects that really count for a marriage, at least to work for me.
@laxmi123 (949)
hello friend. its really.i mean you don't expect too much this.its good.any thanks for your response. this is best response for this discussion. happy my lotting. have a nice day
@apples99 (6561)
I agree with you that's pretty much what im looking for but apparently that's asking to much lol.
hai laxmi, my husband does not have any of those trait, only thing i know is he loves me and i love him .. (1) we correct each other along the way (2) Both of us work, pay our debts and feed ourselves (3) what we earn is what we have (4) looks, i am not aiswarya rai to expect abishek But my husband has his responsibility towards me and me to him.. We love each other like kittens & rabbits ... Make a good choice .. dont judge a book by its cover ya cheers
@laxmi123 (949)
you are so great.because you did tell he loves me.its great ya.yaa thanks i will make a good choice .. . have a nice day. happy marriage life.
@se7enthbird (8322)
i was never looking for anything specific but when i saw her i know she was the one. there is something in her that makes me want to know her better. i find out slowly that her traits is so cool and i find out that i am slowly falling in love with her. i find her perfectly fit for me. i appreciate the things she does and she appreciates the thing i do. we both love talking and we both love exploring new places. we do have both patience and i think i finally found the one. maybe i can say it is with the personality. we can get money with hard working and looks?.... ahh when you love someone that person is the most beautiful person in the world. and beauty is not only seen by the eyes but also felt by the heart. i dont like to have someone who corrects everything.... we are not perfect we chouls love our partner even their inperfection.
@laxmi123 (949)
your response is amazing. i like it. you are correct friend.and your words are pertly correct.i think your wife is great person.because she is your wife.every world is correct. any how have nice day. happy my lotting