Another tornado hit Philippines

Tornado - Right now, it is happening in the Philippines
@agihcam (1915)
Last Thursday, there another tornado hit Los Banos Laguna area. There were 4 houses got damage, luckily there were no people injured. Seems there were already changed in here, we can experience such things right now which is not happening previously.
@kaezy_kulet (2465)
from the news last night they said that one child was caught in the whirlwind..a video was caught too..that was really scary last Thursday 22 houses and 2 schools were affected the winds were so angry and the sky were so dark..it is already in you tube if yo want to see it..just type in Los Baños whirlwind you can see how strong that whirlwind is.
@agihcam (1915)
Nice information. I'll take a look on it in youtube.
because i am from Los baños and i have seen it myself..
@agihcam (1915)
WOW. So you saw the real tornado. Great, I haven't seen the real one yet. I don't like to have it, but I like to see it in real. Hey, so you have also a cellphone video?
@djoyce71 (2512)
Expect a lot of changes. That's one effect of imbalance on earth. Continuous use of GHG's and aerosols contribute so much to climate change.
@agihcam (1915)
Yeah, though it is not yet prove that this things was due to global warming effects, it is good to save our earth and we still have more time to contribute with green environment campaign.
@vanities (11410)
• Davao, Philippines
i had read or seen the local news also..just wondering that philippines now is a tornado prone country...i guess climate change has a great factor on this..that is due to volcanic eruptions and the like..during natural calamities we really cant do anything about it..but i guess preparing ourselves for that occurrences makes it a lesser tragic for everyone...
@agihcam (1915)
Making our self always ready for whatever tragedies is great. Though, according to expert, tornado is difficult to predict as to when it is coming. But before the rain started, we can see a different environment especially clouds, so if we can find something different, maybe this is one of the sign to prepare.
@austere (2814)
right, we never have these things before and the floods and typhoons are really not that bad.. well, if you ask me, i believe all these things has to do with climate change. have you seen AL GORE's documentary, the inconvenient truth? well, in there, were the realities and the calamities that the world experienced every year, they try to explain why these things or calamities get worse as the year passed by, why it's hotter than the temperature in the ninety's, why the snows and the glaciers melting, the tornado's and typhoon's getting bigger..it's because of the pollution..and because of our activities that emits hot gasses into the air.. that get's trapped and causing these things to happen.. well, these things are needs action.. we need to work hand in hand to help mother nature..
@agihcam (1915)
Precisely, we need to wake up now and contribute all the good things we can do to save the earth even in a simple way starting from our own house.
@austere (2814)
I definitely agree with you. If all of us will contribute in our small little ways, when we try to accumulate all the small contribution, that could end up with big, happy and positive result for everyone. We could also try to inculcate in our youngs the value of discipline and respect for nature. Seems like tornadoes are starting to become a common thing in the country.. I just pray it would stop occurring here. Our houses in the country are made of light materials, only very few houses are concrete.. I just don’t kow, if a tornado will hit in a slum area or something..
@clarizz (354)
hi. you know what i am realy surprise that tornado hit one of the places here in the philipinnes. this is the second time right?, if i may ask is there any history of hiting the philipines another tornado before? (aside from this two recently) mabe its so funny to hear this but sometime ago i dreamed about this... i am realy shock that i realy see,hear,watch tornado hits our country. i hope that next time we will have the facilities to detect how strong and the speed of the tornado and have some prepared food and place to stay for the victim.
@agihcam (1915)
As far as I know, it is only happened in Cebu and Laguna. But not sure if we have history previously.
@salonga (27830)
Los Banos being hit by tornado! It's a good thing there are no casualty. It's really true that so many different calamities are happening. Actually, I believe that is God's way of reminding us that at any time He could bring destruction to earth so we all have to be good and learn how to pray and trust in him. Actually it is written in the Bible so we really have to expect calamities like that. Take care!
@maddysmommy (16233)
Oh I hope everyone is ok. I had not heard anything on the news or tv but I might just search online and see if there's anything there.
@rsa101 (24134)
Yes that is a very alarming story I guess. I did hear that this tornado also hit Cebu as well. That is really very odd as far as I know we are not frequented by these kind of calamity. I think the climate change is the thing that is to be blamed for this phenomenon.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Absolutely when I see the Turnado in the "GMA Pinoy Tv" television and it was hitting in the Philippines I was really surprise because we never had such incident before in our Country, what was really happening in our country right now.....?
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
that also happened here in cebu lately. fortunately no one was hurt too. the news said that we will still experience some more tornadoes to come in our place. so we just have to be aware and careful. (neildc @ red/89/1617)