whatever u dream of.. does it come true??

@magna86 (1787)
well i guess i would say some of them have come true!! some real inccidents!111 wat about you guys??
@amitam (80)
My dream always come true.I wanted to study in IIT, it came true.Actually it's up to you , how positive you are.I believe anything in life happens due to subconscious mind.It may take many years to achieve , but keep your faith in your dream, dream will come true definitely .
@magna86 (1787)
thats well said amitam!! i do agree with you!!! but wat about the dreams!! that are realy extreme??
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Finally in love! - met the man!
I've always wanted to meet the man of my dreams and it's finally happened at the ripe old age of 61 years old. They say good things come to those who wait and I think I have waited long enough!!!
@magna86 (1787)
god at the age of 61!!!! you should be a very patience person i believe!!!
@vidhyavini (6112)
Everyone will have the same answer. Actually should have the same answer. In our life definitely there will be success and failure. Success means that we have achieved what we were dreaming about and failure is just the opposite. While doing graduation, I will have a dream about my results for every 6 months. It just worked out well. Happy about that. But at the same time I had a dream about my love life which failed. Everyone in life will have both.
@Amagnimo (637)
Well, hello... if you are talking about the dreams at night...well, they don't come true anyways, I am am happy about it cos most of the dreams are scary ones. But about my dreams that are my aspirations, I am very positive, that though it takes a little time to come true, they do get fulfilled! I am so happy about it, and I always have tried to be as patient as much possible! I get the fruits!