Users of PoststoRiches Forum ?

@ptrikha_2 (17814)
Hi All, How many of you are also on PoststoRiches Forum ? I am there . It is not as exciting and colourful as Mylot .Still; it has a flat 2 cents per discussion rate . Regards Ptrikha_2
@nic_knick (741)
I have been refused to that site coz i have posted too much within the set timescale.
I am also on PoststoRiches Forum.I like the site though the discusssions are not very inspiring.People ask very silly questions at times which can be real put off.It is nothing in comparison to Mylot.Only one thing good about is that you know how much you can earn in one hour.I continue to remain on the forum till I make my first payout.
@ptrikha_2 (17814)
Yeah , Mylot is much more exciting
@sirrob (4112)
i am a member but a little bit disappointed with people posting in a wrong section or forums.. it is clearly stated and written below each forum or section what to be included in such but still posted so many unrelated topics. i used to excite there because of the flat rate they have but in the long run it is not just being valued by everyone. i even offered to be a moderator (for free) since they are lacking such in the meantime but got no response. i posted a topic about that disappointment but only a handful are in my side and there are even some non sense reactions..
@Lejandro (1530)
I'm a member too but hardly post. Topics are boring and interactions is kinda boring too. You could obviously tell people post there just to post and get the 2c. Sometimes post are senseless. If they could find a way to improve quality there, it will be interesting how they compare against MyLot.