Do you agree with Saddam Hussein sentence?

Saddam Hussein - Saddam Hussein
@fvalente (851)
Portugal
Hussein sentenced to death The Iraqi High Tribunal sentenced a combative Saddam Hussein and two other defendants to death by hanging for a brutal crackdown in 1982 in the Shiite town of Dujail. The five-member tribunal met amid heavy security and sweeping curfews, as authorities braced for violent reactions. By: CNN (See more here http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/05/dujail.saddam/index.html ) Well i agree with the sentence, cause what he did doesn't have any "just" punition
@timou87 (1641)
Night Scenery - Night Scenery
It was obvious what the verdict would be, the tribunal were simply hungry for revenge. Its just sad how some war criminals aren't brought to justice like Saddam was, and instead are still in power falsely claiming the moral high ground by spreading its own brand of diplomacy the rest of the world does not want.
Yes i will agree.
Hi, I think Saddam need a strong punishment but not the hanging.
@shaaaanth (323)
No
no
@rohit55_56 (2300)
no.....
@KrauseHome (36689)
Personally, I am not sure what is best for this man. I am not really sure he deserves this. How can we honestly say he has been the cause of all the problems in Iraq? Some of the things I feel are self inflicted, and arranged... while others could be in retaliation. I personally am not sure what would be the best for him. Are we really here to judge?
@macubx (11419)
i feel pity for the poor old man.. why not just throw him in a jail from the rest of his life..
@hewitty (46)
• Brazil
I agree!!
@bodomgirl (1618)
yes i agree
@JoaoGil (315)
• Portugal
Yeah, i agree too
obviously.....
@prasanta (1949)
Not at all. It is a false trial.
@Undefeated (4790)
Yeah ~ He is smart .
@ramz78 (465)
• Kuwait
Whether they hang him or not this guy entered Histroy.. But the question is did The American Administration find the weapons of mass destruction? Also Saddam shouldn't invade Kuwait coz this wasn't nice
@shoreboy31 (1435)
I strongly agree and feel that the execution ought to be televised live for those of us who really want to see...I figure that it will be something like 3AM EST if they hang him around the middle of the day in IRAQ, so all the kiddies should be in bed, and the people who really don't want to see it could be in bed. I dunno, I guess I may be a bit morbid, but I firmly believe we ought to bring back public hanging here in the US....
I absolutely agree. Saddam used his power and control in an evil way.