happy krishnastami

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends. i am a Indian girl. today is krishnastami . happy krishnastami. how to do celebrated krishnastami. i am so happy in this day.but i sad.because today is not holiday.any how have a nice day .happy my lotting
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Hare Krishna Radhey Krishna Happy Krishna Janamashtmi' Thanks Ganesh
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your responce. how are you ganesh. how did you celebrated this festival. have a nice day
@vimaal (3365)
hi laxmi, mee too from india. happy krishnastami to you.take care have a nice day.
happy janma astami. How wonderful it is to have all the sweets, and remember the sweet mischief of LORD KRISHNA, as a toddler. It also reminds one of his own childhood, and the sweet memories. Thankyou for reminding my childhood.
Wow, how wonderful to see your post! I am celebrating "Janmastami" tomorrow, I will be cooking for Krsna and making an offering myself. I live in a place where no one is famaliar with this Holiday. Well, maybe a small Indian community may be. My children come over for Prasadam, and we read about Lord Krsna's Appearance Day. Happy Janmastami to you!