"What kind of Fruits/ Food Do u like to Eat when u are Sitting in your Computer"

@iyah10 (4116)
Kuwait
What kind of Fruit or Food do you like to Eat when you are in front of your Computer because as of now when I am keeping my time in here and give my response to my friends discussion, I am having a dried prunes and apricots, What about you... What kind of fruits do u have in front of you when doing MyLot activities.....////////????
@teka44 (3423)
• Brazil
Hi iyah. I don't eat when I'm in front of my computer but some times I have a little hungry so I eat banana because I can eat it without dirty my hands that I need (both) to write. Cheers my dear.
@teka44 (3423)
• Brazil
Hi iyah, thanks for the best response dear friend.
@gtdonna (1740)
I would normally have firm ripe mangoes, pinespples, cherries or bananas when at the computer. I cut the mangoes in slices so I can easily eat them without making a mess. Yummy, now oyu make me want to go looking for some mangoes to eat
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Yaah especially when it is dried mangoes for my wife said it is also here favorite fruits in the Philippines......
depends on my mood, sometimes i just like a cup of coffee. other times, i like to pop some grapes or cherries into my mouth. But when i crave for junk foods, some pringles or cheetos will do. otherwise, im good without anything and my laptop have my undivided attention.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I do like seedless grapes infront of my computer as well and Thank you for sharing friend....
@luvstochat (6914)
I don't eat while I am at the computer. I have to use both hands to type so I don't have anyting to eat when I am at it so I don't have any fruit while I am sitting her. I do like bananas the best out of all fruit though.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Yaah, Banana is also nice and I do missed it especially we have it in the Philippines "Lakatan" but we do not have any lakatan here in Kuwait.
@joy4you (641)
The kind that keep my mouse hand free and the kind that are not messy or crumble.
@gr8life (6252)
Hello iyah10, I love apple. I always eat apples whenever I am in front of my computer. The truth is, I love junk food *smiles* So, to avoid eating junk food while being addicted to MyLot, I will have at least, an apple *smiles*
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hello iyah10 Grapes are good for eating at a pc because they are refreshing and mess free. You can just pop one in your mouth now and again o I sometimes eat crisps but they can get a bit messy and I try to eat them one handed so that I don't get my keyboard greasy!!
@karmendra (1123)
i like apples,, some time i have some drink ,, not head drink.. i like milk with chocolate, biscuit, noodles, and cake also..
@lazeebee (5466)
Hi Iyah, I don't like fruits; but I like to snack when I'm sitting at my computer. Food like chips, chocolate, ice cream and nuts - I also snack while reading books or watching TV!