Do U like to James Brown?

France
I just knew few tracks of him since I found there's a lot of his songs on youtube and I kind of had my crush. His music is so energetic and transcending... Do U like him?
@James72 (26829)
I do like some of his songs yes. "I feel good" is undoubtedly one of his most well known and I remember him well from the movie Rocky 4 where he sang "Living in America" before Apollo Creed's exhibition fight with that Russian guy Drago. He definitely had a LOT of energy! He unfortunately had a few dramas later in his life but will always be remembered far more for his soul singing!
• France
Haha I love this one Living in America and this movie remind me of my childhood
@jairgirl (2877)
hello, i do like jame's brown songs, like you i find him very energetic and interesting as well., i enjoy not only his songs but his ways of singing them. it is sad that a very talented guy left this world in an early age (i think it is early despite his age LOL) we have a few songs in our ipods, my husband introduce him to me and since then i am enjoying his songs and a few acts as well haha. you did great picking him. enjoy his music. good night!
• France
Enjoy it too!
@sudalunts (5526)
Yes, I did like James Brown's music. I enjoyed his upbeat songs, that you could dance to. He was a great performer and gave a great show. I did see in person one time, when he did a show at the Manhattan center in New York City. I am sure his music will remain alive for years to come.
• France
Thats for sure
@RevSkull (271)
• Tokelau
Unfortunately, many gifted artists are not the greatest human beings and James Brown was a complete jerk towards the women in his life. I'll leave it at that. James Brown was amazing. Did you ever see him in person? Hearing his music you lose all the power of his charisma. He knew how to play a crowd like B.B. King can play "Lucille." I saw him in the 1970's and in the 1990's and he hadn't lost a thing.
• France
Ah thats good to know about it I mean yeah I guess a lot of musicians are real crazy in life but what he gives in his music is totally good to me and damn to see it in concert it must be something...
I am not very interested in James Bond. It's not doubt that he is very skillful and smart and handsome. However, he is not single minded. This is why I am not so keen on him. I love China
Oh, so sorry. I think I am really nearsighted. I wanted to say James Bond rather than James Brown. So sorry about my above response.
• France
No big deal miss rabbit