My Husband's invention....

My husband one day came up to me and said "Hunny, do you wish your vacuum could do even more?" and I said "Yeah! That would be great!" So he led me into the garage and showed me the best vacuum ever. He found a way to make a shop vac better. Don't ask me how, I have no idea. This vacuum can swallow towels whole! Blankets are a breeze for this vacuum! This vacuum can suck up medium sized stuffed animals! Forget socks and panties, this thing can get t-shirts and jeans! Polly pockets are nothing for this sucking machine! Now if I do suck up shirts and jeans, I will give them back to who they belong, and towels I will put where they belong too, but other than that, it's gone! Here's a quick list of what my husband used in the demonstration: Socks, shirts, jeans, pjs, towels, blankets, stuffed animals, barbie dolls, mounds of tissue paper and toilet paper,and a bra of mine ( I know, it's kinda goofy, but hey, it was funny to watch!). He is not going to get it patented or goign to sell it, sorry! When the girls found out about the vacuum they were scared and thrilled at the same time. When they saw the demonstration, they ran to their rooms cleaning them! What do you think about my husband's invention?
@James72 (26829)
Your husband sounds very talented! All I can suggest is that for God's sake you don't point that thing anywhere near a cat! lol. As a male I am sure that if I had one of these I would be sucking up everything in sight and for once in my life would actually WANT to do the vaccuuming!
I understand! Even being a women, it's fun to use it!
Sounds pretty interesting. Sounds like a good threat to use when the kids won't clean their rooms. If it's not off the floor, it gets fed to the sucking machine.
@VacSim (31)
you have a great husband. and a great vacuum cleaner. what model is it? can I use your model of vacuum cleaner in Germany?