i'm sorry

I have a question, I got a friend request and I was going to approve her, but i click on the wrong button, is there a way that I could go back and approve. I feel so bad, if anyone of you out there got a deny from me, i'm sorry please add me to your friends list. again I'm sorry.
@rocker21 (2717)
Well there is nothing to be worried about, i guess you'r really interested? then go back and request them to be your friends, like come on ! so much worry? haha ! funny isnt tat?
I'm not worried, I just don't want her to think that I didn't want her as a friend. I don't like to be rude, and I'm not saying that I approve everyone. I'm here to make friends.
@zed_k4 (17624)
Hello there, I have had this kind of thing happening before and it really is a bummer. Unfortunately, there's no way, but if the person you are adding is someone whom you have seen her discussion, try and remember it and type in the search button. Hope this helps.
good Morning zed_k4 I've never seen her name before I've tried looking at the discussion I wrote before and I get nothing. I keep trying to remember her name, but I get a blank. I know if i see her I will know who she is. Thanks. Have yourself a great day.
@zed_k4 (17624)
I really hope that she's doing fine, because it seems to be a worrying trend here in mylot members disappearing. I've been trying to find the user easy888. Do you know what happened to her..? She's not been active anymore.
@ellie333 (21018)
Hi Kaleegirl, I had this happen to me once, can you remember the persons username and if you can do a friends request to them, if not lets hope they see this discussion of if you would recognize the name and they have answered to one of your discussions you could find it there to ask for friends request or respond to them there explaining what has happened, this is what I done and they are now on my friends list. Good luck with it. Ellie :D
I try looking at the most reason discussion and didn't see her name, if I see her name I will remember but right now i can't seem to remember. thank you so much for your help. I just feel bad.
@ellie333 (21018)
Hi Kaleegirl, I know how you feel, because I felt really bad too, it may have even been a discussion you replied to and she has seen your response above or below and thought or I like that and requested, in fact I think you added to one of my discussion about being a sea creature, maybe her, just a thought, I have just noticed best response also, thank you, appreciated. Huggles. Ellie :D
@vimaal (3365)
hi kaleegirl, i understand your self. you remember that person profile name? take care.
Hi vimaal, no i don't, it's funny cause I was looking at her name, it was something like "pretty" but don't remember the second word. maybe I'll bump into her one day. or she will read this post.Thank you so much vimaal, have a good day.
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi kalee If you remember the name, just go to his or her site and request it there. If you don't remember...oops!! Sorry, I couldn't resist. xoxoleenie
leenie, leenie, leenie, you make me laugh. I don't remember her name, but thank you anyways.
@webeishere (36353)
If you recall their username then go to their page and send a request to them. That's all I can offer. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
thanks grandpa bob, I'll try to remember her name.