What is your ideal age?

China
Almost everyday, lots of people complain they are too old or too young. The older, the wiser! Some young people are thirst for experiences. Though they wish they are older. My cousin, for example, wish he would be 45! He said that ,at the age, he would have everything including a commodious house, occupational success, a sweet family, a bright futher, etc. Me, on the other hand, I don't agree with her. I always linger my good memory on yesterday. I could do so many things for fun as a small kid. I could be happy for a new shoe or a banana. Now, these trifles make no sense. Though my father often curtailed my allowance. I didn't really care. My friends think they like their freshmen year. They didn't have to work so hard. They have so many intersting lessons including sports like basketball, swimming, tennis, tae kwon do ,u name it! What is your ideal age? What do u expect or do u miss?
@bellis716 (4805)
I believe that we are happiest if we consider whatever age we are right now the best.
Good point
Hello hiddenwing. The age of Now. Today. Whatever the number is. When i was 12, i couldn't wait to be thirteen so i can be called a teenager. When i was 16, I could not wait to go to college and live in a dorm. Then i college, i could not wait to graduate so i can have a job and a career. Then i had a career at 30 (that's quite old, huh?). At 25, i envied friends who are married and have kids. I rushed my BF. He left me. The, another boyfriend, i pressured. We broke up. At 31, i got married after a series of broken heart. Then i have a family now, and beautiful babies. I could not wait for them to grow up... Now i realized i missed on a lot of things because i wanted to be "some age" else. And now that i am some "age," i kept on missing the things i used to have and do. And i fail to enjoy the moment. But that's a lesson learned. I have time. I have age. I have beauty, joy, love. And most of all, i have Today. It's really amazing how we can create beautiful memories, and at the same time grow even more beautifully, and yes, even "grow" younger each day.
This is very clssical. I learned something from u . Thanks a lot. Best regards