Are you a neobux gold member?

Malaysia
May I know how much is the package? And what does it offer? Does it come with free referrals? How long does it normally take to break even? Thanks.
@bigtom1 (1573)
It costs $90 to be a gold member at Neobux and i'm not one by the way but i have been in contact with members who are. If you want to be a gold member make sure that you have a load of referrals as that is where most of your earning will come from. It is hard for gold members to get referrals as well. So if you want it, its worth it if you have the right team of referrals and you have made something already. Good Luck!
I see. I thought the package came with a 100 free referrals because I read it somewhere. I must have misunderstood. Thank you. 90 without a referral is not worth it at all since I don't have a referral. I've signed up yet.
@bigtom1 (1573)
At first the price was $100 and had some little advantages but then they reduced the price to remove the advantages thats why its not worth paying for!