Preference of Mosquitoes !

This is amazing and I was zapped at the research put in. Mosquitoes prefer children over adults. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue more than any other color. A mosquito flaps its wings 500 times a second. The average life span of a mosquito is two weeks.
Well that explains it! Mosquitos LOVE me and I HATE them! It's probably got something to do with the fact that blue is my favourite colour and most of my wardrobe is some shade of blue or another! lol
Wooeee, now we know for sure their favourite colour is blue. lol. Yes, I too get bitten very fast and maybe thats because we have sweet blood.
i hate those insects.. they bite and carries out fever, or rather, the dangerous malaria! they bite adults too..
Yes, we all hate mosquitoes for they carry the dangerous disease maleria. Now a days we have fulcipuram malaria, where the brain gets infected. Yes, they bite adults too, but prefer children.
@crazydaisy (3899)
ketybhagat They always like me it did not matter what co lour l was wearing....bees just love me to. I went to my brothers house he said ? I got some beauitful bees here..so I went out to see them O.Boy they knew I was there I was stung about 25 or 30 times.. they die after they sting you... so I know about bugs!!!!! crazydaisy