Do nothing about it

angry  - Angry picture
@know21 (1251)
What are your thoughts about people who always have something to complain about,and they don't seem to nothing about? Are they just complaining to hear them selves talk; or are they afraid to make changes and find it easier just to rat rave about it?
@mysdianait (65079)
People who complain do it about everything and anything just for he sake of it. They complain because things don't chnage and then they complain when changes take place saying it should never have changed in the first place. I am sad for complainers. They grow older and their wrinkles grow with them going downwards. Much better to smile and grow old with laugh lines that go up Happy posting!
hi know21! it is human nature to complain. nobody would argue with that. to be honest i was one of them. i always complain and whine when everything is getting hard around me. and sometimes i am guilty of whining because i am so lazy to do something. but i have realized something.....complaining and whining wouldnt accomplish anything, working does. i can complain and complain about anything in the world, but complaining wouldnt accomplish anything. So today, i have this whole new perspective of not complaining or saying bad things about my fellow. i am just starting in this program for myself and i hope i would be successful. anyway, these people who always complain even with the smallest thing are the people that we call "people of small minds", they just think about there own comfort, they dont want to be faced with challenges, they want other people to do things for them. This is a hard habit to break but i know that if we really will it, we could do something about it!
Hi there know21! I do work with a lot of people who keep complaining but do not do anything about their concerns. More often than not, these are related to our work, the tasks they are given or our boss. It can really get annoying. They can't stop talking about their concerns. When you tell them to bring it to the proper forum and talk to the people they need to talk to, they would just say, "Then what? Lose my job? No way!". Oh well, I can't do anything about it either.