Barack Obama To Be On Bill Oreilly

For any of you who dont know about the oreilly factor, on fox news channel, he is a professed moderate though I dont believe that, and very harsh host. He is having Barack Obama on his show tomorrow night, and I for one will not be missing it. How about you?
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
Oh, I love The O'Reilly Factor! I've got to remind my husband so we don't miss this one. I'll bet Fox News will set records for the number of viewers on this one. Nielsen Ratings will go nuts!
The only thing I dont think they considered, is that tomorrow night is the first game of the NFL regular season
@cjgrooms (4456)
No, I will not be watching it. I do not believe anything that comes out of a politicians mouth during an election year. I just check out their voting record and look at past interviews because i feel that this gives me a better idea of where they stand.
I did not say I would believe what he says, but Oreilly will surely put on a good show. I watch for the entertainment of it.
@spalladino (17922)
Thanks for the info...I wasn't aware of that...and yes, I will be watching. I agree that Bill can come across as harsh at time but I think he was very respectful of Hillary Clinton when he interviewed her and I've yet to see him openly support one side or the other. I know he's planning a multi-part informational report on Obama in response to people's concerns that they know little to nothing about him.
I used to watch it all the time, then he got kind of old and boring. Now he has had a couple of spicy shows here and there, and this should be one. I forgot tomorrow is the first day of NFL, my husband will never let me. I will just Tivo it and watch it friday.
What time is it on? Now that I know that he will be on, I won't be missing it either. Bill O'Reilly has been trying to get Obama on his show since the incident with Rev. Jesse Jackson. I know that will come up again as well. I have never watched the O'Reilly Factor, but I have heard that he is very harsh on his guest. I will love to see how Obama handles himself in such a forum, although I believe that he will do very well.
Obama is a very good speaker, and I am sure Bill will try to rattle him. It is on at 8 PM eastern time.