They Smoke,We Get Disease

@dreamssri (1796)
i really hate people who smoke in the public place.I just now went to drop my mom in the bus stand as she has to go to meet our relation.There in the bus stand a man was smoking and the smoke is coming straight to my face.I was annoyed. Smokers dont care about the children or the old people or the public or they nearly dont care about everything other than their darn smoking habbit. What do they think in their mind?Even though we have laws that people should not smoke in the public,the laws are dead.. i feel like shooting them right at the spot..while typing this discussion also i cannot control my anger and am blaming them with whatever words i know!! They smoke but we get cancer?
@manoj1502 (854)
Ya i too hate people smoking in public. They wont care for children or not even a small child. They wont to satisfy there needs only not thinking about others. If they are a good citizen and people who think of others well fare than they wont do this. Ya your are correct passive smoker is affect more than the person who smoke . Lets join hands together and ban the smoking. One person cant change anythings in life lets all join together and save the environment and people .
@dreamssri (1796)
Hearty Thanks for the support my friend! And you are very very correct that a single person cannot change the whole world!Thanks again!
@chiyosan (30196)
oh that's great... i love to rant about this topic too.. hayy there are too much insensitive people in this world smoking in front of you when you are darn obviously cannot breathe properly... gosh i hate people who smokes in front of people and dont even ask if its okay.
@dreamssri (1796)
i'll just leave the place if somebody's smoking and as you said i cannot even breath properly...this is total ****....i hate this
@3cardmonte (5098)
Well said, i was going through town the other day and some woman blew smoke right in my face and i said "do you want to watch what you are doing, if i wanted to smoke i'd get my own i dont need yours" Why should we suffer that risk,not to mention the stench, if they want to poison and kill themselves,let them do it where there is nobody else around
@Alexx08 (93)
My mother smokes but she's careful to do it when I'm out of reach so I don't mind her. I'm proud she's respecting other people's privacy in that way but I know what you mean. In Germany there is a ban on smoking in most public places like for example subway stations and restaurants. But I often happen to wait for a red light with someone smoking next to me which is really annoying. You can't ban it everywhere I guess.
@dreamssri (1796)
If every smoker is like your mom,there wont be problem,i guess! and you are pretty right that we cannot ban smoking every where even though we toil very much
@manoj1502 (854)
Yes your correct they smoke we get diseases.Now smoking is prohibited.