My New Tagging System!!!

By JJ
@myklj999 (27092)
Olney, Illinois
I've finally decided how to tag all my discussions. I shall simply use the numbers 1-10. What do you think? Will this prevent crude tags from appearing on them?
@fwidman (11515)
Does this mean I won't be able to leace crude or lewd tags? What fun is that?
@fwidman (11515)
Cute avatar, Loud
@walkthetalk (1307)
That system will only help you and your friends. Its not gonna mean a damn thing to anyone else. Or do you think we could get the 142,917 people, here on mylot to go by this crazy new system of yours also. That would be funny wouldn't it.
@sunshine4 (8708)
I am still trying to figure out why we tag discussions anyways. I usually tag them with something the discussion is about or just skip tagging. I never go back and look for the discussion by using a tag, so to me it is useless.
But crude tags are what I live for!
@patgalca (15166)
• Orangeville, Ontario
The real purpose of the tagging system is for searches. If someone is searching a topic in a search engine, you tag may make that discussion appear in their search. Also if someone is searching for a certain discussion on myLot, the tag will also help them achieve that. You can tag your own discussions with proper tag words.
@pyewacket (44032)
Sorry that doesn't seem to work. I always add a lot of my own tags when I start discussions...but the powers that be, I'll look at the discussion a little later on and discover tags I DIDN'T put there....so somehow if people want to leave tags they manage it somehow. How I don't know.
@pyewacket (44032)
aww-shucks..that's for the br....mmmm...maybe I should add some tags and see if they sprout up..LOL
@myklj999 (27092)
• Olney, Illinois
I tried doing it for about 4-5 discussions and then new tags started sprouting, so...
Hi myklj999, Hey! what a good idea, yeah I think that will stop people put crude tags on them, Have started to use it? Tamara
@myklj999 (27092)
• Olney, Illinois
Just on this one, but I'm going to do it from now on...
@winzpc (2356)
I think it's a new and simple tagging system. But it won't match again with your discussion topic. But I appreciate it. For make someone more easy to find our discussion with this tags type, I don't really sure about it. Because someone is prefer to word to search that relate with the topic. Keep post happy myLotting...
@flowerchilde (12538)
I ignore crude tags and refuse to sink to the level of using crude tags..
Wow, I did not know that anyone was tagging your discussions crudly. That is NOT very nice.. They dont have to respond... they dont have to tag.. make ya wonder why they would do it.. maybe to get attention..But then they wouldn't get attention, cuase no one would know that it was them , who knows.