Do you have a friend that gets on your nerves?

@apples99 (6562)
Iv have a grate friend who i love but sometimes she really get on my nerves and i find myself avoiding her not often but sometimes and i feel a little bad for doing that but i dont know how to tell her that i need my space without hurting her feelings, how about you all do you have a friend that gets on your nerves?
@reoko10 (578)
No, But I know If I did I'd let them know!
@apples99 (6562)
But how can i let them know without hurting there feelings?
@reoko10 (578)
Well all I ca say to that is to tell them but say it as nice as you can and it will be up to them if they get mad or take it the wrong way.
• Jamaica
i dont cause it they have they wont be my friend.lol
@apples99 (6562)
Well i dont want to lose there friendship but i just want them to give me my spacelol.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there appples99 I have a great friend too who has been there for me when I have needed her and would be there for me in the future but sometimes I just can't rely on her to do the simplest of things like yesterday she was going to the college to pick up her certificates and I asked her to pick up mine and wrote a short letter giving her permission to do so but when she got down there she realised she had forgotten the letter and wasn't allowed to pick them up. Also she invited herself around to my house because she wanted to use my pc but I had a man coming around to finish off my kitchen floor where she was sat and I was trying to get my kids dinner because they had a club to go to that night and she just ignored me and carried on! She does this often, turn up at my house and want to use my pc or printer! She is a good friend though!
@riyasam (16570)
i do not have a friend,.actually,it is my sibling who irritates me so much at times but she is also my friend.i yell and scream at her at times but it does not effect her at all.
@lucy67 (819)
i have the same experience but i cannot say it's my friend's fault because she doesn't know when i need my space, she just behaves like a close friend. i think when you have a close friend, you can enjoy benifts of it but at the same time, you may sacrifice some privacy.
@anneshirley (1516)
If someone always gets on your nerves then that won't be your friend but will be your enemy but I do have friends who will tell me whether I am being good or bad and they will always forgive me on my mistakes and accept me for who I am.
Yes. I believe that everyone has these types of people near them that constantly frustrate you. I get annoyed by really annoying people who either try too hard to be something they're not or just feel like pushing others out of their way. I've avoided people because I didn't want to deal with them at the time. It's better to avoid them before you lash out at them and say something you don't actually mean.
@4aps777 (1528)
yes i do and i tell her about it,atleast she understands.
I do, but, I put up with it :P I've known her all of my life, so, it's kindof hard to tell her to get lost, you know? For the most part, we get a long and have a blast when we hang out, but, there's time I think if our families hadn't been friends, we hadn't have been. Overall, I am thankful for her. She's a good friend and I can count on her, trust her.
@Sheepie (3118)
Well, I don't really have a whole lot of friends right now because I am shy, but I don't really get annoyed too easily. Well, there are those two girls in homeroom, they're not exactly my 'friends" because I don't really hang out with them, but they talk to me, but they're loud and you know.. loud. They'll touch my hair and make me kind of uncomfortable, you know what I mean? But really, I'm good at tolerating them by just going along with it and joking around, they aren't really so bad. I'm learning to tolerate people, I mean, they aren't completely annoying, just rude, but it's kind of in a funny way.
@tiff1984 (385)
I am in what sounds like the same situation. I have a friend who I do love but sometimes she is super annoying. She tends to take things the wrong way and hold grudges so I don't think I'll be saying anything to her. But because of that I don't feel bad for avoiding her sometimes.