what is helium??

@yadav8797 (1211)
i hear about the website helium many time over here,but i don't what type of site this is?? how can this site will work??can this will be paying for create discussion or articles or how much i will get for one article?? tell me in detail about this site??i am interested to join this site if it is good like mylot??tell me other good sites like mylot over the internet.
Helium is a site for people who love to write and like to write on different topics. You get paid based on how much traffic that goes to your topics and also based on what your article is ranked. One of my articles was ranked 1 out of 50 and I got paid 1.50 thats the most that I've gotten paid for an article. I'm sure people get paid more than that though. But it depends on how many people write about that certain article and what your rank is on that article. So go ahead and give it a try. I haven't reached pay out yet though, the payout for this site is $25.
@yadav8797 (1211)
friend,first of all very much thanks for responding on my discussion.its great information about the site helium you are providing??friend, i hear from many people ,here is difficult to reach the payout??how much money you earn from this till today in your helium account??how can rank be given over there??which payment processor it will used paypal or alertpay??whats the special thing this have??can anybody paid from this site,if you known somebody.who will got??
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I am very much sure that MyLotters could explained it for you very well at this time and i think if they are the same way with MyLot then I think I would be willing to check about it also, Thank you for this post discussion.......
Hi yadav8797, Sorry I have never heard of the site and I don't think there are any sits as good as Mylot, mabe the others Mylotters will help you on that one. Tamara