Sold my second article on AC

Finally heard about one of the other articles I submitted for upfront payment and they will pay me for it. So I am feeling a tiny bit better about things. I have one more article submitted that I am waiting to hear about. They also finally got my other article on my cp page. So now others can read it. I am not making a whole lot of money but it is something.
@byfaithonly (10716)
LOL - ok, I'm responding to discussions in reverse order here - already congratulated you on #3 :) way to go, keep up the good work, will head over to read them before I go to bed.
Thanks I just submitted another one so we shall see how it goes.
@byfaithonly (10716)
I went to read your articles last night before I went to bed and there were only 2 posted, need to finish writing assignment NOW but will look for the 3rd later :) and possibly 4th.
@mjmlagat (3171)
God bless you for such a talent in writing..I wish someday I can grab sometime to write there too and get published! Wish all the luck my Friend!
I had a friend who used to post here, and she said she liked to imagine all of the little bits of money she earned holding hands, become something of a real income. Called it Quantum Earnings. I will say good for you on getting published. Maybe you will inspire me to get on over there and learn the site.
Great job!!! I'm enjoying the heck out of reading your success stories on here. Plkease keep us posted.