Individual or Group Work

Do you like doing things on your own or working in a group? Why or why not?
@hellcowboy (7380)
Usually I am a very solo person and I prefer to do things by myself but there are times where I like to do things as a group,I guess it all depends on the task at hand ,at times I am not very creative so if it is a big task or calls for a lot of creativity,I prefer to work with a group so we can brainstorm together,but if it is a small task,or a easily completed task then I prefer to work by myself and get it done without anyone else.
I am pretty creative as well but I have to work in a group with similar creativity as mine because I can invision something one way and by the time the group gets done with it, it doens't look anything like my vision. Not saying it's bad but just not what I wanted.
@Mirsya (520)
It depends on what I'm going to do. I'm a quite flexible person. If I have work in a group, I'll do it. If the work need to be done by myself. I'll do it myself.
I like both just i guess depends on what mood im in. Sometimes i rather do things by myself and sometimes id rather be doing things in a group matter. So i like both.