first payment in 4 months - thanks mylot!

@LittleMel (14033)
I could've been paid every month here but I haven't been active for 4 months or more, so the payment I received today is the first I got in 4 months. Nice, mylot! Thank you so much! Now I can use it to sell on Ebay all those junks I planned to sell on garage sale. Summer is gone now nobody is going to check out my garage sale so either I sell them on Ebay or donate the good ones to charity. So how much did you receive from mylot this month? did you also get paid that much from other sites?
First of all congratulations to you for your first payout.. All the very best for you to get the payout for every month, from the next month onwards.. As a new member of mylot, i have not crossed the minimum payout till the last month, i was not qualified for the payout, if i work hard, and spend more time during this month and make more discussions/responses, i can able to be qualified for the current month payout. I will try my best to get the payout for the current month. I have taken this opportunity to convey my congratulation to you and all the members those who got the payout today from mylot. Have a good day.
@LittleMel (14033)
thanks! hope you will be able to reach payout soon
This is my 7th Best response in my mylot journey. Thanks for the same.
@deepat (95)
Happy to hear this from you friend.. As i am a newbie for Mylot, I didnt cross my Minimum payout yet. i will tell about my plan,when i am getting my pay from Mylot.. have a nice day friend.. happy Mylotting
@LittleMel (14033)
welcome aboard and happy posting
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
Well done. I hope that its the first payment out of money others. I love reading your contributions. You are a credit to mylot.
@LittleMel (14033)
thank you we are all somehow a credit to each other on mylot
Hi friend, Congrates on reaching your payout.I think you are very exicted about it.We should really thank mylot site who is doing their best and helping us a lot,even though it is slow to earn here.It is trusty site which i ever seen. Have a nice day.
@LittleMel (14033)
yea mylot always pays me and that's how I can pay ebay fee when listing there