How many pets do you have??

Sweden
few days ago i have gone to a place where there was no house but some ware houses. at that time i saw a 1 month old cat. she tried to draw my attention and wanted to have my sympathy. i brouht it with me . and try to make her my pet animal . what about you guys. how many pets do you have ?
@warrior_777 (1392)
In our family we have different kinds of pets. I myself have a pet, shes a black dog, her name is Timmy.. My younger brother has 2 pairs of pigeon.. My brother in law has a lot of chicken.. We love to have pets...
@warrior_777 (1392)
In our family we got different kinds of pet. I myself have a black dog her is Timmy. My younger brother has 2 pairs of pigeons. my brother in law has a lot of chickens... We had 3 different kinds of pets..
@maxilimian (3099)
I have 4 pets, but all of them are goldfish
@Croquetilla (1798)
• Spain
hello, i only have one pets, i have one rabbit shis name is Benita:), My little son resquest me this pets and i buy for the last year