The truth about vampires

Now I call this the truth about vampires. Some may call them myths as well as vampires all together, but I believe that they are truths. The Anne Rice novels and the Twilight books got the closest to the truth about vampires and here are some truths you all have been waiting for: Vampires can walk freely in the sun either by drinking an old ones blood or waiting til he/she reaches a certain age. Most vampires are not evil at all some might even be your best friends. And coffins aren't needed really. Any questions you have ask away.
Its all good that you believe that vampires are real but to call it a truth is a little far fetched. I believe a certain type of vampire is real such as psychic vampires who feed off the energy of another. But to say that an immortal creature that drinks the blood of another living creature to survive is a little to much to believe. I am a huge fan of vampire lore, and a part of me wishes that vampires were real, but the realist in me says its just not possible.
Real, what is real really? Real, fake, truth, lies. It doesn't matter those are just meaningless words. Have you ever thought about the fact that everything you think you know isn't real? But I do respect your beliefs.
That is were faith comes in. You have faith in what you think is real is real. By real i mean actually exists.
And I believe vampires are real whats wrong with that?
The truth about vampires are that they don't exist. Where is the science behind it? Now I believe that they are giant squids and things such as that, but the idea that there are humans that get their energy from human blood in order to live is just not fact, it's more so things you see in fictional novels and spooky reads. Now there are social vampires, those that use negativity to make others feel emotionally de-energized, but that's just about as far as it goes. I'm sorry to disagree, but where do you get the idea that they actually do exist?
I may not be able to give you proof that they are real, but you can't prove they don't. And I believe and have had an experience that has led me to believe they are real, and if I may ask what religion are you?
Religion, nay, I am of no religion. If anything I believe in realism and science in my life, but religion is not something that I want to get into, at least not organized religion, I only take what I see as fact, and everything else is not true, or is left to debate with me. I mean I believe in some weird things, but that is with substantial proof backing, I just don't see any with the vampire argument.
You are right it is pointless to try to debate with you the realness of vampires, and science huh? I hope this doesn't offend you but they say a person with no beliefs have nothing at all, and life then has no point.