time

What time is it where you are? It is 2:07 am here and I have insomnia. That is why I'm mylotting. What time is where you are? Are you suffering from insomia or just have afew moments to spare.
@ElicBxn (61063)
well, it is now 7:46 p.m. and I'm trying to catch up on mylot I am getting to where I'm caught up and figure that I'll hit the hay early since the dogs barking at a loose dog last night kept me awake a long time - seemed like I'd just drop off and they'd be barking again... GRRRR
It's 9.53am 17th September - I am on a day off from work so willbe spending the day on mylot and various other online sites probably doing reviews more than anything. x
It's morning now I finally fell asleep around 3 am on the couch. cheers!
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
Its 8.23 am here and I am wide awake after having breakfast and a cup of tea. I am ready for my last day of rest. I go back to work tomorrow. I hope that you have fallen asleep by now.
morning now and am on my lot again.
It's the same time here and I'm wide awake. I suffer from anxiety and lately I've been having nightmares. I hate the thought of going to sleep scares me. Just to much stress in my life that's it's hard to deal with. I've been sitting here refreshing my screen and reading the new posts.
awww that's too bad. I dont know what my level of anxiety is right now, but I'm wide awake for some reason.
@meticulo (1286)
It's almost past 11pm here and I'm still awake. I used to sleep at 10 pm but now that I'm into mylot I have a great time responding to some discussions I find interesting. I dont have insomnia. Actually, I'm sleepy already but I still manage to write because I love it here. It's addicting.
It is 8:33am here in Oklahoma. So it is morning, but of course not early enough to be in the same category as 2:07am. I used to suffer from insomnia relentlessly, but I've done better now. I usually only have a bout of that about twice a month. Much better than how it used to be, which was two or three times a week.
@newtondak (3950)
I see that it's 9 hours since your discussion was posted, but at the moment, it's 10:14 a.m. where I am.
@fwidman (11515)
At the moment I write this it is 11:11 p.m. here in California. No insomnia here, I am just thinking of giving up and going to sleep for the night