As I Mature~~~A Few Thoughts~~~

@Adoniah (7515)
I have learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. I have learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jerks. I have learned that it takes years to build up trust, and that it only takes suspicion, not proof to destroy it. I have learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you better have a big willy or awesome boobs~as the shoe fits. I have learned that you should not compare yourself to others~they are more screwed up than you think~maybe more than you are. I have learned that we are responsible for what we do unless we are celebrities. I have learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at the beginning, passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place!! I have learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of the kids did it. (Who do people blame when they don't have kids?) I have learned that the people you care the most about in life are taken from you too soon and all of the less important ones just never go away. (who are you?) Shalom
@nannacroc (4049)
You've learned a lot. If you haven't got kids you blame your partner.
@Adoniah (7515)
Better get a dog to cut down the chances of an early divorce!lol Shalom
@Sheepie (3118)
"I have learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. " Those lines pretty much sum up what I've been going through! But I've been trying to change my approach these days.. I'm not giving up though! It would never be worth it. I never give up. I don't have forever, but nothing is impossible. I think that I just have some learning to do!
@Adoniah (7515)
Life is a constant learing curve. At least mine always has been. Nice to meet you Sheepie. Good luck! Shalom