Geenwich or Shakeys??

@mhae15 (744)
Hello.. I want to eat on Greenwich.. Because in Greenwich we have a many choices for pizza.. For me their pizza and other foods have a very delicious taste.. Can you share your comment's?? Greenwich or Shakeys??
@lrglara (1347)
i prefer Papa John's, Domino's, and Lot's a Pizza (franchise) - small time... LOL! :) but seriously, between the two of them, i would prefer Greenwich!
@chingbeem (910)
Both!both!both!LOL My husband went to do our grocerying yesterday,after which he said we will have our meryenda(afternoon snackcs) We ate at shakeys. We had the P599 promo. We were able to takehome much of packaged meal since there was somuch of it. We picked up the kids from school and they were glad to see the shakeys stuff. We love the greenwhich overload too. Dining at shakeys though is more comfortable. I have a pizza hut palm card but we dont like it much there. I dont know. service is too slow. and there airconditioner doesnt always works well.