"Does your Child have a Unique Habit"

@iyah10 (4116)
Kuwait
Does your Child have a unique habit well my daughter have a unique way of habit and it is "Eating" and it is inside the bathroom, yes you hear me she always like to bring with her in the bathroom while taking her shower it is eating and playing in the water at the same time,What are the uniqueness habit of your Child..////?????
@Ohara_1983 (4119)
• Kuwait
went to school:) - my nutty baby, she want to go outside.
ha ha ha your daughter is so nutty iyah, but my daughter habit in this time is crying like one of the movie & just suddenly she will laught loud, & start now taking her bag & cup she want to go out i dont know wher. This here pic, that i ask if we she go, i said in school she said only babay:)
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Ohhhhhh then that would be more a naughty type of a child he he he
@bombshell (11265)
yes she has a unique habbit.in the middle of eating thats the time she wants to pei.
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
he he he that make it more interesting......
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hello iyah10 Well my middle son will bend his head down so that it touches his chest then make funny noises as his windpipe is bent and changes his voice but no one else in the family has ever done this or been able to. Even my youngest son tries to copy him but it doesn't work. He has done this since I can remember!
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
Yaah it is truly unique way of your Son for it is nobody could do such way to bend their head and they can reach their chest it is truly amazing way......
@williamjisir (22900)
Yeah, my son has had this unique habit of his loving to smell his towel blanket ever since he was a very small kid though he is in his teen now. lol
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
So from the time that he is still in his toddler time until now he still carry this habit of smelling those blanket.....i think it is the smell of the fabric that he like to do so.....
• Kuwait
Well i guess for the baby its doenst matter to bring food inside the bathroom because she is innocent and dont care about the play,, she will do it all the time. she doesnt know what the bathroom for is.. but anyway whenever the bathroom is clean it doesnt matter.. sorry for i dont my own child yet... hehheheeh
@iyah10 (4116)
• Kuwait
I guess she always want to bring it with her for she want it to eat it in the water and that is also weird for me friend and one of this day u will have sooner.....
@gr8life (6252)
Hello iyah10, He doesn't really have a very unique habit at this moment. Maybe just only this - I teach him two language - my mother tongue and English. So, whenever he sees something, he will say it in both language though the meaning are the same. He can't see me talking on the phone too. He will ask me, "Mommy! What did you say?" though in fact I didn't talk to him!