Do you know anyone who is a "stick in the mud"?

@Sheepie (3118)
I sure do, and she might eventually read this because I referred her here.. But she knows I'm half kidding when I say that. See, when it comes to dealing with people, I try not to get shy and just go along with it, just try to keep up with everything, and try to have fun even if rude people are trying to spoil stuff for me. Sometimes you just have to humor them and move on.
Hi Sheepie, Gosh! I know who is in this house, its my husband, he don't wnat to mix with my friends and their husband because he say he hasen't got anything in common and he will only go around with his bikers friend. Tamara
@Sheepie (3118)
My dad is like that too, and it annoys my mom so much! She thinks we're all sticks in the mud, but I disagree. Just because I don't want to do what she wants to do does not mean I don't know how to have fun!